Sparkly Sweet Dreams
I admit it. I am obsessed with this adorable little bunny and the Snuggle Up stamp + Thin Cuts. The masculine colors are a real surprise with this card and I love how they set of the silver of the moon and star balloon, which sparkle with the subtle addition of our Shimmer Brush
Step By Step Instructions
White Daisy card with envelope
Sangria cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
Sapphire Cardstock 2″ x 4 1/2″, 2″ x 2″
Mix In Star pattern paper 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
White Daisy cardstock for die cutting
Snuggle Up stamps +Thin Cuts
TriBlend markers in Ice Grey and Pale Pink
3D Foam Tape
- Adhere Sangria cardstock to card front.
- Mat Star pattern paper with Sapphire cardstock and adhere to card as shown
- Mat square of Sapphire cardstock with Sangria cardstock and adhere as shown.
- Stamp bunny, star balloon and moon on White Daisy cardstock. Die cut and color with TriBlend markers. Add Shimmer Brush to star and moon.
- Adhere die cut images to card as shown using 3D foam tape to secure the star balloon.
I can’t wait to see what you create!