Stop and Smell the Roses
Floral stamp sets are some of our most versatile offerings. Think about all of the occasions when you might send flowers. We send them in happy times to say congratulations, happy birthday, or thank you. We send them in times of sadness to say get well soon, cheer up, or I’m sorry for your loss. We bring them to hostesses at dinner parties and we long to receive them from that special someone. Floral images can be used for all of the same occasions or just to say ‘I’m thinking of you’.
Step By Step Project Instructions
- White Daisy card with envelope
- Sweet Leaf cardstock 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, diecut dotted oval
- White Daisy cardstock diecut stitched oval
- Mix In pattern paper 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- A Million Little Things stamp set
- Exclusive inks stamp pads in Black and Sage
- TriBlend markers in Dark Red and Citrus Green
- Tape runner
- Using black ink, stamp rose image on White Daisy die cut oval. Color with TriBlend markers.
- Mat stamped oval with Sweet Leaf oval.
- Adhere Sweet Leaf cardstock strip to left edge of card.
- Adhere pattern paper to left edge od card as shown.
- Stamp sentiment on lower right corner of card front using Sage ink.
- Adhere stamped ovals to card center.
Do you have a favorite floral stamp set? Leave me a comment and let me know. I can’t wait to see what you create!