Happy Birthday Mickey!
Mickey Mouse made his first screen appearance on November 18, 1928 in the animated short Steam Boat Willie. Many of you know that I am crazy for just about all things Disney. Growing up in Florida, I got to visit the parks several times as a child and even celebrated Grad Night in the Magic Kingdom. My love for the parks and the Mouse has only grown as I’ve gotten older.
Top Ten Signs I Am a Disney Addict
- My house holds dozens of clues including Mickey ear ice cube trays, a snow globe collection and more. I even have a Tinkerbell key for my front door
- I spent my honeymoon at Disney World
- The rear bumper of my car is covered in Disney passholder magnets
- I’ve had my Disney annual pass for 20 years
- I’ve done behind the scenes Disney tours like Keys to the Kingdom
- I burn a Main Street bakery scented candle so my house can smell like the Magic Kingdom
- I have Disney attire for every occassion. I keep a special section of my closet dedicated to Disney clothes
- I am the Disney Tip Queen. All of my friends come to me for help planning their Disney vacations
- My Cinderella costume is so elaborate I was photographed for Disney Yearbook at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- One of my beloved Pekingese was named Disney
Do you share my love of the Mouse? Do you have scrapbooks bursting with Disney vacation photos? I’d love to hear all about it! Share your favorite Disney photo in the comments.