A Rich Autumn Palette
Isn’t it amazing how certain elements evoke a season? The scent of wood smoke, the coziness of a soft throw, and the delicious taste of apple cider are some of my favorite seasonal delights. Fall is a feast for the senses with crisp breezes, crunchy leaves and so many tasty treats. When I see the perfect apple red, bright pumpkin orange and rich chocolate brown, I know it’s Fall. I think the Autumn color palette must have been inspired by Mother Nature and that got me thinking about how well the colors would work with our Woodland Greetings stamp set.
Step By Step Instructions
White Daisy card with envelope
Saffron cardstock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, 3″ x 3″, 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
White Daisy cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, 2 at 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
Woodland Greetings stamp set
Exclusive Ink Pad in Black
Markers or colored pencils
- Random stamp acorn and leaf images on two smaller pieces of White Daisy cardstock using black ink. Change directions and allow some of the images to be cut off by the edge of the paper. Color as desired.
- Stamp Fall element wreath and sentiment in black ink on square piece of White Daisy cardstock. Color as desired. Mat with Saffron cardstock.
- Mat large piece of White Daisy cardstock with Saffron cardstock and adhere to card front.
- Adhere 3 panels – 2 stamped pieces of White Daisy and 1 piece Saffron cardstock to cardfront.
- Center sentiment piece over panels and secure with adhesive.