Recently my young cousin Charlee introduced me to a music video for a song titled “What Does the Fox Say?”. If you’ve heard this catchy song, be prepared for it to be stuck in your head when you see February’s adorable Stamp of the Month. I’m posting lots of sneak peeks to the blog this week, but I still want you to have lots of surprises this weekend with the new Idea Book so I am not posting an image of the stamp set. Instead, I am sharing a card I made with the set this weekend!
- S1402 February SOTM, Wild about Love
- White cards with envelopes, value pack
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Crystal Blue Cardstock
- Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment
- Kraft Cardstock
- Goldrush Exclusive Inks Pad
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks Pad
- Durables Triangle Studs
- Scallop Border Punch
- Cut a strip of Crystal Blue cardstock 5 1/2 inches long and scallop one edge. Adhere to bottom of card.
- Cut two strips of Kraft cardstock 5 1/2 inches long. Adhere one strip over top of scalloped cardstock. Apply second strip to top of card front.
- Cut one piece of neutral cardstock 3 x 5 1/2. Adhere over edges of kraft strips.
- Cut one two inch decorative circle from Kraft cardstock using Cricut Artiste (select accent 4 <5>. Stamp I Love You with Cocoa ink and adhere to card front as shown
- Apply two Durables – triangle studs pointing toward sentiment.
- Stamp fox in Goldrush ink on White Daisy cardstock. Cut out. I used a brown pen to make the eyes and nose slightly darker. Adhere to lower right border of card front as shown.
I think this card makes a great Valentine for a foxy guy! If you’d like to create foxy cards like this one, be sure to take advantage of our Stamp Of The Month offer and get your stamp set for just $5 with a qualifying purchase. Interested in other special offers? Contact me today for information on hostess rewards!