Are you ready to take your cards and layouts to the next level? Here are my top ten tricks for adding an impressive pop of dimension to your projects.
10. Add layered die cut images by cutting your Cricut shapes in either multiple sizes or colors.
9. Use foam tape or pop dots to lift an embellishment with ease.
8. Sew on your layout. This is super easy with our Stitch Guide and Foam Mat.
7. Use shimmer trim (now available in silver, black, bronze, red, teal and purple) or washi tape.
6. Ink the edges of your papers and embellishments.
5. Add 3D flowers to your layout with your Cricut.
4. Add layered stamped images.
3. Add yo yos (also known as medallions or rosettes)
What are your favorite tips for adding dimension to your cards and layouts? Please post them in the comments!