I couldn’t wait to make this colorful card for my goddaughter. As soon as I found the sentiment stamp, You Mean The World To Me, I knew just what I wanted to do. This elegant card comes together quickly and easily. Give it a try today!
- Cut one piece of double sided Brushed B&T paper to 4″x 5 1/2″.
- Cut the B&T paper again so your larger piece measures 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Adhere the larger piece to the bottom of your card front.
- Adhere the smaller piece of B&T paper to the top of the card with the B side pattern facing up. Cover the seam with Red Shimmer Trim.
- Use your corner rounder to round all four corners of your card.
- Use a punch or your Cricut to create a shape from White Daisy Cardstock for your sentiment. Stamp sentiment with Pixie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad.
- Adhere sentiment to front of card with 3D Foam Tape