This colorful card comes together quickly but really pops thanks to the addition of 3D Foam Tape. I’m a big believer in adding dimension to projects when you want to take them from basic to the next level.
I kicked this card up a notch by adhering the sentiment and the pumpkin with 3D Foam Tape. Here is my top ten list of elements that work well for adding texture and dimension to your cards and layouts.
- Dimensional Elements Banners – these white chipboard pieces can be covered with paper, stamped and even painted.
- Ink your edges with Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads in Black or Chocolate
- Washi Tape – check out the Gold Polka Dot design
- Embossing Folders – I’m a sucker for Dots
- 3D Foam Tape – instantly lift any element on your project
- Sparkle – sparkles, gems, dots and bubbles
- Star embellishments from the Scaredy Cat Assortment
- Cricut cut 3D flowers – try stamping on your flower before you roll it or just ink the edges.ribbon
- Liquid Glass
- Shimmer Trim – so many colors to choose from! My favorite right now is Bronze.
What’s your favorite way to take your project to the next level?