I’ve got another top ten list for you today with sizzling hot page ideas for getting your memories scrapbooked. I hope these layout concepts will inspire you to create today!
- Make A Splash – tell the story of how you kept cool playing under the sprinklers, at the pool or on the beach
- Cool Treats – tell the story of your favorite frozen treats like ice cream, popsicles and specialty drinks. You might include a recipe or a childhood memory about your Snoopy snow cone maker
- School Is Out – tell the story of your favorite memories of summer vacation or document your children’s favorite summer activities
- Score – Playing a sport this summer? Include your team picture and stats in your album.
- Picnic – What foods do you associate with summer? Maybe your kids love watermelon or picnics with fried chicken and potato salad. Be sure to snap some pics of the fun!
- Celebrations – graduations, weddings, birthdays, pool parties and fireworks from the Fourth of July
- The Great Outdoors – capture the beauty of nature in your own backyard or vegetable garden. Take a hike at a state park and photograph the birds and flowers you find along the way
- Road trip! Hitting the highway on your vacation? Snap a few pics of quirky road sign attractions and signs. Don’t forget to document your music play list!
- Blockbuster – keeping cool with a summer movie? Lots of big hits are released this time of year. I like to include movie tickets on my pages.
- A Day in the Life – document the everyday, the ordinary and the routine. Imagine your album in the hands of your grandchildren years from now and what it will mean to them to see the little details of your life.
Share your ideas for summer scrapbook pages in the comments.